$125 per 50 minute session.
Insurances that I accept are:
- Magellan Healthcare
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beacon Health Options Inc
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida (New Directions Behavioral Health)
Blue Choice, Blue Options, Traditional PPO, Blue Select, FEP Basic Option, FEP Standard Option, and Blue Care HMO
- Simply Health
- My Blue HMO
- Blue Care HMO
- Employment Assistance Programs EAP (Empathia, Health Advocates, Integrated Behavioral Health)
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
No Surprise Act Statement
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your healthcare provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!